Wednesday, October 2, 2013


                           “My Experience So Far at HPIAM”

 

My experience so far has been good in a way. I’ve meat many people really good friends and I like HPIAM because the career I want to take is the medical field , to become a doctor .What I like about my classes is that I learn a lot of new things .My favorite class is Spanish and new media why? Because In new media I learn a lot of careers there is in the medical field and all the types of doctors there is, and what I like about my Spanish class, like I like to travel I learn where there is many countries states and cities, I learn what are their cultures, traditions and many others things that involve with their traditions.

 The reason why I choose HPIAM to be my school was because I want to be doctor and because I want to go into the medical field. My experience so far in this school has been really good because I made new friend meet new people and new everything teachers, school, and much more things .And I would like to stay here at Lind Marquez High school HPIAM program for all my four years of high school. This school is like a challenge for me to know what it is like to be in the medical field, and want to see if I’m going to be able to handle the medical field.

I think this going to be the perfect thing and challenge for me. My experience so far has been good I guess. Well like I’ve been absent a lot I still don’t get how things work around here so I’m going to put my hard best to pass high school go to college and make my dream of becoming a doctor come true with my effort and my sweat.   

No comments:

Post a Comment