Tuesday, June 3, 2014

                Class Reflection
1.)         What did you like best about this class?
What I liked best is that I loved when Mr. Haymore would give us free time. And also when he would persuade us to CHOOSE THE RIGHT! It helped me in many ways.
2.)         What did you disliked about this class?
What I disliked is that every time the teacher would talk a student had to interrupt or act like in mature kids. And we would get lost out cause of them.
3.)         What can you recommend to improve the class?
What I would recommend is that Mr. Haymore should give out test for students to learn how to type better and faster. And have a better learning experience as in a New Media class.
4.)         What will you always remember about this class?

What I always remember is that Mr. Haymore would always try every student to choose the right and to do the right thing. And always would tell us quote the success and for us never to choose the wrong side never choose down always choose up.!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment